The Bunny Rules | Pets
We hope you enjoyed the NFW’s Adopt-A-Bunny Week!!! When adopting your next animal companion, do not forget that there are many wonderful adoptable bunnies who may be the best fit for you and your family. Visit us on Facebook to see all the previous featured Friends still available for adoption: http://www.facebook.com/neighborhoodfriendoftheweek.
To conclude Adopt-A-Bunny Week, enjoy this cute set of “rules” that most bunny guardians usually end up following:
- The bunny is not allowed in the house.
- Okay, the bunny is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
- The bunny is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
- The bunny can get on the old furniture only.
- Fine, the bunny is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with humans on the bed.
- Okay, the bunny is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
- The bunny can sleep on the bed whenever he/she wants, but not under the covers.
- The bunny can sleep under the covers, by invitation only.
- The bunny can sleep under the covers every night.
- Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the bunny.
- Derived from the House Rabbit Society