Garden tips for this week | Home & Garden
- Take cuttings of begonias, coleus, and impatients for winter houseplants.
- Cut gladioli spikes with as few leaves as possible.
- White flowers shine in the moonlight.
- Handpick Japanese beetles and drop them into a jar of detergent and water.
- Dig, divide, and move daylilies after they have completed their bloom.
- Harvest tomatoes when their color is fully developed.
- Plant collards, kale, and turnips for the fall garden.
- Control weeds before they go to seed.
- Share the bounty of your garden